5 Easy Frozen Treats for Summer Heat
I love serving my poodle pack icy cold treats during the summer heat. Frozen treats are always served outside. The poodle's favorite summer treat is watermelon! When I'm slicing a watermelon they all sit around me watching & waiting for the first hand out! I hope your fur babies love these frozen treats as much as mine do! ENJOY!!
1. Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil with a Blueberry
2. Melt the coconut oil
3. Use a turkey baster to put the melted coconut oil in the ice cube tray about half full
4. Add a frozen or maybe two blueberries to the center of each cube
5. Put the ice cube tray in the freezer for about 30 minutes
6. Once the coconut oil is solid again remove from the tray, store in a plastic bag or container in the frig.
2. Doggie Ice Cream
What you will need:
Place all ingredients in a blender if you do not have a blender use a mixer.
Blend or mix until ingredients are all blended together
3. Pumpkin, Yogurt & Banana
Slice the bananas about 1/4" thick
1. Put pumpkin in the bottom of the silicone tray
2. Next add the whole milk organic yogurt on top of the pumpkin
3. Place the banana slice on top, push down with a little pressure so the ingredients settle into the mold
4. Freeze for about 4 hours then remove from mold, store in a freezer bag in the freezer for up to a month.
5. Serve frozen.
4. Frozen Chicken Broth with an Apple Slice
2. Slice apple then cut each slice in half
3. Place apple into 2 oz container
4. Pour stock over apple
5. Freeze for about 4 hours
6. Remove from container & store in freezer bag in the freezer
7. Serve frozen
5. Ice Cold Watermelon
I share watermelon with my pack every time I have watermelon! Watermelon is a great way to keep you and your pack hydrated on a very hot day.
Thanks for visiting with us!